A full description of Phoenix Counselling Service serving all East London and into Essex.
Our aim, as a “not for profit” service, is to offer low fee counselling East London, therapy, individual and couples psychotherapy to a professional standard, accessible to anyone over 18.
We offer low fee therapy at our newly refurbished main centre Dagenham therapy practice weekdays between 10am and 9pm, speak to Roger Lloyd, referral coordinator e-mail or phone 0208 595 9633.
We also work with associate counsellors and psychotherapists with individual practices to offer a local service to Central, South, East, North London, Romford and into Essex. We are able to offer on going or long term counselling and psychotherapy Ilford, Barking, Dagenham areas.
At our Dagenham practice we offer one day workshops focusing on individual issues including anxiety and anger management, relationship well being, bereavement support also CBT counselling therapy.
Fuller details below of Phoenix Counselling Service offering low fee counselling East London, psychotherapy Ilford, Romford, Barking, including low fee therapy in Dagenham, for all issues. All contact, questions and inquiries regarding low fee counselling East London, including self referral, are welcomed.
* Couples therapy and relationship counselling is offered at our Dagenham practice We specialize in one day workshops for relationship and well being and couples therapy Romford, Ilford, Hornchurch, Barking.
* We welcome self referral and referral by health professionals, voluntary and statutory organisations, companies and businesses, details for how to make a referral by telephone or e-mail.
* At our Dagenham centre we offer a walk in DNA Testing Clinic.
* We welcome those who self refer and also accept referrals from organisations and companies and health professionals and we are able to give support and specialist services to corporate clients.
* We welcome inquiries for gender issues and exploration of sexuality.
* We seek to be open and transparent in our policies about us with a commitment to a Charter for counselling practice and a commitment to a code of confidentiality.
* Counsellors see clients for daytime, evening and weekend appointments. Our central inquiry and booking line operates a 24 hour answer service on 0208 984 9887. Our mobile number is 07941943916.
* Our commitment to promoting counselling to all groups includes providing bereavement counselling in East London with easy access to our Dagenham practice via bus and car encouraging counselling for older people.
* Links:- We have links to other counselling agencies and bodies including the BACP, UKCP, The Minster Centre, WPF and FPC. For details see our Links page.
* counselling East London * counsellor in East London * psychotherapy Ilford, Barking, Romford *.